Monday, May 30, 2011

A Sweet New Feature: Fiction Fridays

This week, I'm launching a sweet new feature on Indigo Skye: Ink and Art- Fiction Fridays! Each Friday, readers will be treated to a new free read, a steamy excerpt, a guest blog, or an interview, featuring both new and established authors.


This Friday, I will be featuring Rebecca Bond. She returns to the site with her much-anticipated sequel to "Trippin' the Light Fantastic." I've just read Part II, and I know readers will enjoy the smoking-hot chemistry between Jessie and Alexis. You can read Part I here.

I first met the fabulous Miss Bond through Twitter. Follow her tweets @MissRebeccaBond. Find out more about this emerging author here.

If you'd like to be featured on a future "Fiction Friday," please email me for details- indigoskyeinkandart@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment