Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Night, Forever- A Sizzling Free Read by Lexie Bay!


Indigo Skye: Ink and Art
Welcomes Author Lexie Bay!

One Night, Forever


by Lexie Bay


I check my watch subtly under the table. It’s 9.30pm, still early. Looking up again I catch Guy’s piercing gaze and blush, looking down at my plate as he winks at me. I can feel the heat rising up my neck… Oh God I am so turned on being this close to him. I sneak another look and he’s still watching me, a little smile quirking the corners of his beautiful mouth. I bite my lip, trying to remember to breathe; I don’t want him to see how much he’s getting to me; I really don’t want to blow this.

Tonight’s launch party is the pinnacle of my flirtation with him and it feels like anything could happen. Normally it’s just a few free drinks and a bit of a laugh with the girls from the office, but this time he’s here and I can’t concentrate on anything except him. The way his arms look in that designer shirt, the dark hair escaping from the deep V at his neck. And those jeans…. Oh my God those jeans. Wow, they are hugging every curve and I can barely take my eyes off the obvious bulge at the front. Talk about displaying the goods….! I’ve drunk just enough free champagne that everything is slightly soft focus and now every time I look at him I can only think about his lips all over me…..

The thing is, Guy’s my new manager and he should be off limits, but to say that he was completely to die for gorgeous would be an understatement. Just look at him.. tall well-muscled body, messy dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes, and most importantly (especially after my last disaster of a relationship), single.

The truth is I’ve been fantasising about him from the first day I met him. After he’d been introduced to everyone by the HR manager, I went straight into his office and asked if we could chat about my role as his assistant editor and what he expected from me. I couldn’t help myself; I had to be near him. I watched the way his forearms strained against his shirt sleeves as he leaned across the desk and imagined what they would feel like wrapped around me. His hands were so big and strong looking that all I could think about was what they would feel like all over my body. He must have thought I was an idiot that first day, I don’t think I could string a sentence together his presence was so distracting and ever since I’ve had a bubble of excitement every day at work. He’s not everyone’s type, some of the things he does are pretty odd, but when he walks into the room I get all stuttery and hot and all I can think about is getting him naked. Most of the time he’s deadly serious, totally immersed in his work; his black pinstripe suit, crisp white shirt, leather briefcase and sexy mac give me delicious shivers of anticipation wondering what his body’s like underneath. Oh and he has an odd, brisk way of discussing work as though being with other people makes him nervous, that just makes me feel like I’m back at school, which is obviously just fuel for my fantasies. Then, occasionally, he surprises me with a cheeky smile which makes me catch my breath, because he looks so cute and naughty. His gorgeously messy hair makes it look like he’s just rolled out of bed, and when he’s having a laugh he has a degree in cheeky, smutty talk that makes me wonder if I should be offended but actually just makes me giggle and blush like an idiot.


God, he has this habit of leaning on my desk when we’re discussing an article or a new book, then he looks at me from under his unfairly long eyelashes which makes me feel like I could just lean over and kiss him. Sometimes it’s so hard to resist, and I wonder what he would do if I did it. There’s so much sexual tension between us, which I think goes both ways, and it makes work so much more exciting, except when he’s out of the office at meetings when I get a ridiculous wave of disappointment. Sometimes I catch him looking at me through the glass walls of his office, and he always jumps and looks away too quickly. I know what you’re thinking, I’m completely and utterly hooked, and you’re right but I really get the impression that he is too and tonight I’m determined to find out if I’m right.


So, I’ve picked the perfect dress, done my hair in a sexy, casual style (I don’t want to look like I’m trying too hard!) and my make-up is a blend of seductive and subtle, thanks to a very expensive trip to the beautician this afternoon. Now I just have to control the urge to drag him across the table and see if I can get him somewhere a lot more private to test my theory.


Finally we finish the food and the speeches and the new product is well and truly launched, so people are starting to move to the dance floor and bar. I get there before him and I’m ordering a vodka and orange when I feel a warm hand in the small of my back, right where my dress skims the top of my bum and turns into naked skin. It’s like a jolt of electricity and I know it’s him. I look over my shoulder and he grins. Then his lips are against my ear.




“Izzy, I can’t take my eyes off you,” he whispers, squeezing my waist, “you look amazing. I had to tell you, all I can think about is kissing you.”


My breath catches in my throat. He’s so close I can smell his aftershave and it’s an intoxicating musky smell which renders me speechless. His hand is burning my skin like a brand; possessive and slightly pushy which is turning my insides to liquid. I’m a sucker for a strong man and the way Guy’s holding me makes me think he might be up for a little naughty play. I get a picture of him holding me down and I gasp involuntarily. His grip tightens around my waist and I can feel his hot breath against my cheek. All I can think about is whether him thinking about kissing me is making him hard. I bet his cock’s rubbing against the tight fabric of his jeans, and I push back a little, grazing the bulge in his jeans with my bum. The soft moan in my ear that I get in response makes me wetter than I’ve ever been. He leans forward against me again.


“I need to get you alone, or I’m going to kiss you right here across the bar. And to be honest Izzy, I can’t trust myself to stop at just a kiss.”


My heart’s pounding and I can’t think. “Where can we go?”


“I’ve got a room,” he says pressing against me, the thick, hard outline of his cock rubbing between the cheeks of my arse through my dress. “Number twenty five, second floor. Give it five minutes then follow me.”


He doesn’t give me a chance to answer him, turning and disappearing into the crowd. I swallow hard, my legs like jelly, my knickers so wet it makes me wonder if I actually wet my pants with excitement. I knew it! I knew he liked me too. Oh God, and now I’m going to get to live out every naughty fantasy I’ve ever had about him. All I have to do is follow him to his room without anyone noticing I’m gone. I down my drink and check in my bag as inspiration hits me. I pick up my phone and pretend to answer it and then disappear out towards reception, making sure someone sees me go so no-one worries and comes looking for me. I text Ally who works with me, and tell her that something came up and I had to go. That should keep any gossip at bay.




I check that no-one sees me and take the stairs to the second floor. My heart is pounding so hard, I’m amazed I can’t see it through my dress. Looking down the corridors no-one’s around thankfully. Oh my God there it is number twenty five. I lean against the door frame to catch my breath, then straighten my skirt, wipe under my eyes to check for stray eyeliner and knock gently on the door. It opens immediately and Guy pulls me inside, shutting the door and pushing me up against it, hard. I bang my head as the weight of his body pins my hands by my sides and the pain makes me dizzy with lust. Then finally his lips find mine, hot, soft and wet. It’s even better than anything I’ve imagined and it’s a good job he’s holding onto me because my legs give way and if it wasn’t for the door I would be on the floor. His tongue slides between my lips, pushing into my mouth like he’s fucking me and I moan his name, my breath ragged. All the hours and days of pent up sexual tension come flooding out of me and I arch my body up against his, incoherent with desire.


“Izzy,” he moans against my lips, his hands all over me, “God baby I’ve wanted to do this forever. You’re all I’ve been thinking about. You feel even better than I thought you would.” He kisses me again and again and then he seems to take control of himself and pulls back slightly. The lack of pressure from his body is like an actual physical ache.


“No, no, no,” I whisper, trying to pull him back into me, but he backs away, taking my hand and leading me over to the bed.


“I was watching you at dinner and all I could think about was fucking you,” he says, stroking my face, tracing my lips with his fingertips, sending shivers through my body, straight to my clit, making me flood my knickers again. “You look so beautiful, and I’ve wanted you since you first walked into my office and told me you were my assistant editor. Christ Iz, do you have any idea how sexy you look in those tight skirts and low cut blouses you wear to work? Sometimes, I’m so distracted watching you through the glass wall of my office that I can’t think about anything except calling you in, pulling you against me and sliding your skirt up your thighs; Oh God, exposing your long, tanned legs, you’re little white panties,” He closes his eyes a shiver shaking his body. “Then bending you over my desk and fucking your brains out. Fuck, I’m surprised I haven’t been fired already.”


I’m practically panting, my whole body shaking with the need to be close to him. “It’s all I think about too,” I murmur, nuzzling against his neck. I can smell his aftershave again, its soft and intoxicating, maybe D&G or Gucci, something warm and masculine. His grip on my waist is slightly too tight, his fingers jabbing me in the ribs, which makes me even more excited. “I want you to kiss me, touch me, fuck me.”


With a groan he pulls me down onto the bed. “Oh I am definitely going to fuck you,” he says, pushing my hands way up above my head, stroking the curve of my arm down towards my chest. He runs his fingers across my collar bone, sliding underneath my dress and finding the lacy edge of my bra. “But I want to take it slow. I want to peel off your dress, kiss every inch of your body. Every inch…” He trails off as he does exactly that, his hand slipping behind me, gently easing down my zipper as his lips burn a trail across my skin. I whimper as he slowly takes off my dress, kissing everywhere his fingers go until I’m left wearing my black lace bra, thong and stilettos and Guy is kneeling over me on the bed, his erection straining against his jeans. I reach up, running my palm over it, watching his face contort with pleasure. He watches me, his eyes burning, as he slowly unbuttons his shirt, letting it drop to the floor and hands shaking I undo his flies, letting my fingers slide over his cock, my nails grazing him through the soft white of his boxers. He pushes against my hand and I shove his jeans down his thighs, looking back directly into his eyes, licking my lips. He wants me to do it so bad; I can see it in his eyes. He’s been thinking about this as much as I have. Imagining me on my knees, or helpless beneath him just like now. I sit up a little and in one move he’s exposed, his cock huge and swollen, pre-come glistening on the rosy pink head.


“Wow” I moan breathlessly, as I wrap my fingers around his thick shaft, getting up on my knees in front of him. I breathe in the musky scent of his lust, the thought of how much he wants me making my pussy throb in anticipation. His fingers are in my hair, wrapping chunks around his hand pulling me closer to his cock until the head of it is nudging against my lips. I want to taste him so bad it’s making me weak but I want him to push it, to make me do it.


“Izzy,” he growls, “stop teasing me.”


“What do you want, Guy,” I breathe looking up at him. He knows what I’m doing, knows I want him to take charge. His eyes are dark, glazed with lust and he swallows, his teeth pulling his bottom lip into his mouth. “Tell me what you want me to do,” I say, bumping my lips against him again.


“Suck it,” he growls, pushing deep into my mouth as he says it. “I want you to suck it.” He pulls his breath through his teeth as I run my tongue over him. “That’s it take it all in, you dirty little bitch,” he growls. I moan as he fills me, my lips stretching around his big prick, the sweet, salt taste of his pre-come making me hungry for more. I suck him, just like he told me, my fingers working up and down his length as I do it. He’s murmuring something, his hands pulling my head down onto him, almost making me gag. I can feel his legs shaking and I know he’s not the one in control now. His eyelids flicker shut, his head thrown back as I grip his tight arse, slamming him against me. I roll my tongue over him, pulling my mouth back up his length, swirling around the head of his beautiful cock then pushing back down, taking him in as far as I can. “Christ baby,” he hisses, “you’re way too good at that. You need to stop or I’m gonna come in your mouth.”




“I want you to,” I moan, my mouth full. I pull my head back, teasing his shaft with my tongue. “I want to taste you; I want you to fuck my mouth til you come.” I wrap my arms around his waist, holding him to me and sucking harder and faster.


“No,” he says, his voice harsh, making my pantie even wetter than they were, taking control again, pulling my arms away and pinning them to my sides. “I haven’t finished with you yet.” His smile is wicked and his eyes are glinting in the half light.


The authority in his voice makes my clit twitch, and my pussy ache. I’m so wet and turned on I think I could come with just one touch. He’s gone all pin striped suit on me and its making me melt. I sit still on the bed licking the taste of him off my lips and wait for him to tell me what to do next.


I watch him, the soft lamp light giving him a glow, making him look almost angelic. Guy pushes me down and I stretch my arms above my head, my eyes not leaving his beautiful face for a second. The room is dimly lit and blissfully peaceful after the noise of the party downstairs. The bed is soft and cool underneath me, the pillows cradling my head. The air is heavy with an intoxicating mix of his aftershave and his cock and I realise that he’s just staring at me. I wriggle underneath his gaze, desperate to feel his touch again.
Then he stands up and reaches down onto the floor for his jeans. For a moment I think he’s going to go and leave me unfulfilled and aching, but then he pulls out his belt, flexing it between his fingers, snapping the soft leather so that it slaps the air making me jump. I wonder briefly if he’s going to punish me with it and I feel my pussy juicing up at the thought of it, but then he leans over and wraps it around my wrists, pulling it tight so that I can’t move. I feel completely vulnerable as his eyes sweep over my body, his cock twitching as I spread my legs for him, giving him a perfect view of me. His gaze drops down and I roll my hips, my underwear leaving very little to the imagination.

Every time I move, my body pulls against my arms and the belt rubs on my skin, the pain contrasting with the waves of pure pleasure that are pounding my brain. God I want him to touch me, but the thought of him looking, seeing me spread out for him on this hotel bed is so erotic I could stay there forever. The exhibitionist in me takes over and I slide one knee up, bringing my stiletto up onto the bed, drawing his gaze down my body and making him smile.

“You’re so damn hot, Izzy. I’m going to make you come and I want you to scream my name when you do.”
With that he kneels between my legs and slowly, slowly trails his fingers up my inner thigh, chasing them with his tongue. I push myself up against his hands, moving against his tongue, my legs spread so wide for him that I can feel my thong rubbing between my lips, the sticky wetness between my legs dribbling down between the cheeks of my arse. His fingers graze my clit through the soaking lace and I mumble incoherently my eyes shut, only the sensation of his fingers, his lips and the tight rub of the leather on my wrists pulsing through me. His fingers slide over me again but this time they linger, tracing the outline of my sensitive bud. Then he grabs the edges of my pants and pulls them down my thighs, exposing my soaking pussy to the chill air, making me gasp.

“So beautiful,” he whispers, his hot breath against my thigh, then his mouth is on me and I can’t think about anything else. It’s better than I ever imagined it. He knows just where to kiss, to tease, his tongue delving inside me then trailing over my aching clit making me moan. He’s going to make me come and I can’t help myself. I want to run my fingers through his hair, pull him harder against me but my hands are still bound and I can’t do anything except surrender to him.

He must sense how close I am because he kisses me one last time and then he’s above me his naked body pressed tight against mine. I sigh as I feel the warmth of his skin, his heat searing into my flesh, branding me so that I belong to him. I can taste myself on his lips as he kisses me, tangy and sweet, smeared across my mouth and my face as his kisses get rougher and more insistent. His hands move down my body, stroking my skin, revelling in my soft curves.

“You feel so beautiful, Izzy,” he whispers into the hollow at my throat. “So soft and….Oh God.” I gasp as his cock slides deep inside me, arching up against his hard body, my hands straining against his belt, desperate to hold him as the exquisite sensations rock through me. “So tight and wet,” he pants, his jaw tense as he pushes into me again. He’s struggling not to lose control, and I find myself revelling in the power that gives me. I want him to lose himself in me, to let go completely, to fuck me with savage abandon. I want to see him at his most vulnerable, and to know that I put him there.

I whisper his name, wrapping my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me and our bodies meld into one, completely in sync as he fucks me hard into the bed, my hands banging the headboard as he pounds into me. He reaches up and pulls the belt tighter, the edges grazing my wrists and I feel his lips on my neck. I turn my head so that he can reach the sweet spot below my ear and I can barely breathe as he kisses me gently, his fingers brushing my hair out of the way. I want him to bite me, to give me that pain/pleasure rush that will tip me over the edge but he’s teasing me, his teeth gently nipping at my skin. Every thrust pushes him against my clit, until I can’t think or speak and I’m losing control.

I moan, my leg holding him tight against me. “Guy,” I pant, “Oh God, baby, I’m gonna come all over you.”
He smiles down at me through his thick messy fringe, his dark hair plastered to his head with sweat.

“C’mon, baby,” he murmurs, stroking my cheek, “I want to take you to the edge, make you beg.” With that he bends his head to my neck and I can feel his teeth on me and then he’s biting me, his teeth pinching my flesh, his mouth sucking and licking as he thrusts into me harder and faster, his hand on my breast, teasing my nipple and sending sensations to my clit as his cock hits the perfect spot inside me. I gasp his name and my whole body tenses, then I let myself go, the waves of pleasure rolling over me as I cling to him, his name on my lips over and over as my pussy throbs around his thick shaft. I’m so wet and I can feel it running down my thighs, coating him in my sticky sweetness as he mumbles incoherently. “Fuck Izzy you feel so good,” he moans and then he’s slamming into me, fucking me into the soft duvet as he leans above me his arms taut, every muscle straining. “Oh baby,” he whispers.

The fierce, rough thrusting sends shivers of sensation through me as I lie helpless beneath him. Then his body tenses and he growls with the intensity of his orgasm and I can feel his cock pulsing inside me, filling me with thick, creamy spurts of his come.

He’s slumped over me, his breathing heavy, the sweat from his forehead trailing icy paths across my chest. I feel like I’m floating, surrounded by a warm glow and he pulls slowly out of me wrapping his arms around me. Pulling the duvet over us we lie in comfortable silence, snuggled together until we catch our breath. Then he leans down and kisses me, so tenderly that I almost forget that this is a naughty one night, party fuck. It feels like I’ve known him forever and I want to do it again, and again, and again. I feel giddy with happiness as he looks at me. His eyes are soft and he smiles at me.


“Stay the night with me,” he whispers, stroking my hair back from my face. “I don’t want to let you go yet.” I smile up at him, curling my body into his.


“I’m not going anywhere,” I say and I close my eyes as his lips find mine again...



Author Bio:


Lexie Bay started writing to immerse herself in a fantasy world where women are adored and men fall at their feet. Then she realised that sometimes men do that so you can stomp all over them in your sexy stiletto boots and since then she’s been creating stories that stay true to her original romantic dream while exploring the erotic, the kinky and the downright filthy. She finally found the courage to unleash them onto the world and now writes about anything that emerges from the murky depths of
her imagination, whenever she gets the opportunity.


Lexie lives with her husband and two daughters in a house by the sea on the south coast of England, and spends her days doing the accounts for an insurance company. She loves chocolate, theme parks, BBQs on the beach and cosy winter Sundays and her dream is to write full time. You can read two of her stories in Uniform Behaviour, edited by Lucy Felthouse.



Connect with Lexie Bay online at…

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Lexie_Bay

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lexie-Bay/171221136225773

Website http://www.lexiebay.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. wowow..Wish I would be that man in the character :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, Lexie! Guy is waaaaaaaaaaay hot! :D

    ReplyDelete