Monday, September 20, 2010

Follow Me on Twitter!

Yes, I've finally given in and jumped on the Twitter bandwagon.  You can now follow me on Twitter at Indigo Ink and Art for the latest updates, news, and happenings in the Indigo Zone.  My goal is to get 100 new followers on Twitter this week.  I want to create an online platform for myself, and this was the logical first step.  Now that my blog's getting more followers and some great new content, it's time to join the Twitter-verse!  I'll be tweeting updates as often as I can at www.twitter.com/indigoinkandart.

In other news, I've got a big day ahead... I need to edit a new submission from Dirk Deeper, my apprentice and author of Notes From Under the Desk.  Very sexy, and quite distracting...  I should have a naughty new story for you soon, straight from his talented pen.



I'll also be working on interview questions for my upcoming interviews with Cathy Yardley and Mahalia Levey with the goal of sending those off today.  I'm connecting with a lot of new faces online, and doing link trades with some erotica sites I found through Twitter.  Check out the newest additions to my "Sexy, Sizzling Links" list, and let me know what you think! It's all happening!!!

If you wish to be added to my "Sexy, Sizzling Links" list, or you're interested in being interviewed for Indigo Skye: Ink and Art, I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me via email at... indigoskyeinkandart@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment